They are responsible for website programming and updating the mobile application.
They are responsible for designing photos, writing posts, and making videos for social media platforms and website.
They manage and develop our booth as it's the interface of our chapter, Market our activities in our university, Provide students with the required information about our activities.
They are responsible for all our extracurricular activities and creating new ideas of fun activities at our booth.
They generate ideas for articles that add value and cover the newest technology. They are also creating and maintaining a network of contacts.
They Search for all the courses that we need in our practical life that aren't provided by our professors and teach them to the members (by the help of PR). They also help the magazine committee achieve what they need. They are responsible for making summaries.
They are responsible for technical and non-technical events, managing our chapter relations with petroleum companies and potential sponsors, assisting our magazine in providing sponsors and articles and contacting petroleum companies for training opportunities, field trips and yard trips.
They assit the vice president to overcome the chapter problems, and responsible for marketing an analysis of the collected survery and providing a final sheet of problems and needs of students to vice president.
They are responsible for the preparation of the entire event, handling and acquiring any materials needed by the chapter, taking photos and recording videos of the events.
They are responsible for recruitment, development and reviewing, moitoring evaluation and recruitment leaders' performance, and reviwing HRM members' performance during reviewing process.
They are responsible for internal development, moitoring evaluation and recruitment leaders' performance, and reviwing HRM members' performance during reviewing process.
- AIChE stands for " American Institute of Chemical Engineers" is the world's leading orgnization for chemical engineering professionals. It's nonprofit orgnization with more than 60,000 members from over 110 countries worldwide.
- Student Chapters at various universities around the world have also been established throughout its history.
- For further information, kindly check AIChE International website: http://www.aiche.com
- AIChE, Suez University Student Chapter (AIChE SUSC) was founded in 2013 as a branch from AIChE International, and it includes a group of undergraduate students, dedicated to the advancement of the academic learning techniques, and personal development systems, trying to create links between the university and the industry.
- AIChE SUSC is so ambitious to generate a creative,qualified and professional student having the required field experience through courses, field trips, Internships and scientific competitions and non-technical experience through the self- developing and personal skills learing.
- Minimize the gap between under graduated students and professional engineers.
As a member, you can access information on recognized and promising chemical engineering processes and methods. Connect with a global network of intelligent, resourceful colleagues and their shared wisdom. Find learning opportunities from recognized authorities.Move forward professionally with AIChE and enrich the world we live in.
Are Given for The BESTMEMBERESdo the best for AIChE
envents and conferences
be avaliable for student by a qualified groub of professors of professors
are organized to various companies per year
are awarded to the BEST MEMBERS
like AUTSTANDING is awarded for AIChE SCSUas the BEST AIChE in the world
join AIChE each season
on AIChE page on facebook
work hard in silence let your success be the noise
be the change you want to see in the world
let your imagination run wild , be creative
Creating products and services that transform brands.
We use our expertise to extend your brand.
So our Slogan is
By The Alternation Of Knowledge
Betwean The Study And Labor Market
It Is Vital To The team
To Achieve Its Goals
Stay connected with us through social networks!