Upgrading our website
Managing our blog and periodically supplying it with new articles
Making the online recruitment form in cooperation with HRM team
Making online survey forms in cooperation with survey team
Developing new techniques like video animation to increase our Facebook page reach
Writing our page posts and making suitable designs for them
Responsible for the online recruitment campaign
Responsible for making suitable video for AIChE Video Competition
Making suitable designs for our t-shirts, events tickets and packages, Facebook events covers, etc
Managing our mobile application
Periodically updating our application with new designs
Continuously adding AIChE blog articlesto the android application
Planning for and organizing our extracurricular events
Planning for and organizing our charity programs
Planning for and organizing our welcome party and opening in cooperation with OC team
Making good plans in cooperation with committees Heads to revive the spirit of members
Organizing our events; courses, field trips and conferences
Making deals for packages, certificates, banners and flyers
Making deals for our t-shirts
Responsible for our offline marketing in Suez University
Booking and delivering events tickets
Practicing their publicity duties at our booth (if existed)
Providing field trips and winter and summer trainings.
Providing technical courses by communicating with instructors
completing deals with sponsor(s), e.g. catering, media coverage, incash, etc
contacting all the available sponsors.
Finding and contacting potential sponsors for our reference and our magazine
Conducting online and offline surveys about our courses and events
Cooperating with the HRM committee in discussing possible solutions for people problems and complains
Finishing our reference, AIChE Reference for Chemical Engineers (ARChE)
Providing multimedia team with technical contents for posts
Responsible for AIChE-Refining-Zone program
Responsible for the research paper competition
Making and filtrating articles for our magazine
Cooperating with Multimedia team to settle on suitable magazine designs
Conducting interviews with faculties professors, companies managers, engineers and/or instructors for the magazine
Responsible for the non-technical development of all AIChE Members.
Conducting sessions and workshops about non-technical skills
Ensuring the following-up with members
Responsible for ground and online recruitment, reposition and hunting
Responsible for filtration, screening and selecting processes
Responsible for the reviewing process through KPIs and evaluations
- AIChE stands for " American Institute of Chemical Engineers" is the world's leading orgnization for chemical engineering professionals. It's nonprofit orgnization with more than 60,000 members from over 110 countries worldwide.
- Student Chapters at various universities around the world have also been established throughout its history.
- For further information, kindly check AIChE International website: http://www.aiche.com
- AIChE, Suez University Student Chapter (AIChE SUSC) was founded in 2013 as a branch from AIChE International, and it includes a group of undergraduate students, dedicated to the advancement of the academic learning techniques, and personal development systems, trying to create links between the university and the industry.
Synthesis of a community with an identity that is truly capable of meeting undergraduates' recent needs of both technical and non-technical skills, and promoting some cultures related to volunteering and activism. Stated differently,
'Synthesis of an Integrated Identity'
Providing more accessible chemical-engineering values
- Keeping up with modern labor market criteria of non-technical skills
- Sticking the concept of volunteering within all AIChE SUSC leaders and members
- Reviving the spirit of the membersand making AIChE SUSCa milestone in their university period
- Integrating among committees and removing the barriers
Every member is an integrated part of the decision-making process.
-Members' feedback is always the first priority to consider.
- Honesty, transparency and credibility are unquestionable elements.
- Intellectual maturity and responsibility are essential for community success.
Are Given for The BESTMEMBERESdo the best for AIChE
envents and conferences
be avaliable for student by a qualified groub of professors of professors
are organized to various companies per year
are awarded to the BEST MEMBERS
like AUTSTANDING is awarded for AIChE SCSUas the BEST AIChE in the world
join AIChE each season
on AIChE page on facebook
work hard in silence let your success be the noise
be the change you want to see in the world
let your imagination run wild , be creative
Creating products and services that transform brands.
We use our expertise to extend your brand.
So our Slogan is
By The Alternation Of Knowledge
Betwean The Study And Labor Market
It Is Vital To The team
To Achieve Its Goals
Stay connected with us through social networks!